How to Apply
The GRE requirements for our graduate programs in Political Science and International Relations are no longer waived.
This page contains basic information about the application process for admission to the following graduate programs (and for joint programs associated with these graduate programs):
- Master of Arts in International Studies
- Master of Arts in Political Science
- Ph.D. in International Relations
- Ph.D. in Political Science
To apply for admission, students must:
- Apply for graduate admission to Florida International University
- Complete and submit an application to the Department of Politics and International Relations (see instructions below).
Please see the PIR Graduate Catalog for more information on each program. For assistance with the application, please call Graduate Secretary at 305-348-1077.